Some of my writing outside this blog:
Lateral drift ramblings
I post fragments of ideas or moments on http://fee.withknown.com which sometimes become more formed posts here.
- Artlink, Vol 34 no 1, 2014 – “This is [not] for everyone” – forewarning the end of a free and open web
- Artlink, Vol 32 no 3, 2012 – No hotheads in this hothouse – Adhocracy
- Artlink, Vol 32 no 1, 2012 – Mesne: Stitches in the Air: computational craft
Journals / Proceedings
- Intelligent Agent – The Wireless Confusion: A Call to Arms
- ISEA2002 conference proceedings [roundtable].
Live-tweeting or social media archival projects
2015 – A snapshot of some of the social media noise from Call to Action Adelaide’s March 19th 2015 national day of action, protesting in solidarity against the closures of Aboriginal communities using hashtags #SOSblakAustralia #NoConsent #LifestyleChoice
2013 – An archive of the live-tweeting I coordinated and ran across Adelaide Festival’s Artist and Writers Week.
- Creative Times, UK – Why can’t the arts be more like a kitchen?
- Creative Times, UK – Please sir, can I have some more?
- Australia Council for the Arts – Geek Speed Dating
- Australia Council for the Arts – Why digital did not kill the opera star
- Australia Council for the Arts – Announcing TransmediaVictoria
- Australia Council for the Arts – Twitter+art=?
- ANAT – KINO Portable
- ANAT – Portable Perspectives
- ANAT – Portable Platforms
- ANAT – Celebrating 21 Years of Experimentation
- ANAT: Ported – Art, Technology & Education: A case for companionship