Sometimes journalists and bloggers interview me or talk about this project (or some of the sub-projects going on around it) which is very nice of them. If you would like to do that, please contact me. You can download or link to images here.
Thanks to the Nomadic Fab Lab we got a little bit of extra coverage on radio & local news.
- Northern Argus – “Clare Library staff like the look of the 3D printing system” (they don’t actually mention rbrt but you can see our postcards and @Sayraphim’s little knitted bus!).
- My first ever Boing Boing mention #squee! (thanks to @adelaidesean for throwing it out there and @artologica for spotting it!)
- An interview on Radio National’s Drive with Professor Drew Dawson and myself.
- Radio National Life Matters interview with Professor Drew Dawson, Thom Buchanan and myself.
- Just a mention in Sean William’s interview with Adelaide Now (including an awesome photo).
- Another little mention (and some concern, bless) from Sarah’s “Science for Life” blog.
- A nod from RealTime.
- Aaaand another teensy one in Bookonaut.
Oh and I was on the telly! Good Game (the ABC show about video games) did a feature on crowdfunding (recorded during Freeplay Independent Games Festival last year) which I have a few segments in – cool, huh?! What was really funny is that I was out at Adelaide Fringe at the time. My pocket going off with notifications from friends & strangers was hysterical, thanks guys :)
- My second innings as a guest presenter for Download this Show, with Marc Fennell and Stilgherrian.
- Delightful post by Ms Tizard on Sew and Sews Too (including an offer of a quilt for the bus).
- A lovely chat with Michael Cathcart for Radio National’s coverage of the Regional Arts Australia conference, Kumuwuki.
- Suzie Keene from InDaily interviewed me about the Regional Arts Australia conference, Kumuwuki – Demystifying ‘geek’ art.
- Fee Plumley’s bus isn’t a fish – the delightfully inverted “Antiview’ by Max Opray.
- Anna Maguire from Crowdfundit interviewed me about the Pozible campaign.
- Michael Cathcart and Julianne Pierce – Radio National’s DART, What’s hot in digital arts.
- Guest presenter for Download this Show.
- The Australian – Tweet puts Techno-Priscilla on bus. [paywall]
- Radio interviews - Canberra666, Regional NSW, RTRFM.
- Little mention in Crikey. [paywall]
- Blog post by Sarah Jansen: Someone’s got to do the stuff the government and big business can’t.
- Lee Theodoros (aka @gdaybklyn) – “Fee Plumley on a Quest to make reallybigroadtrip Pozible“.
- Paul Isbel for ArtsHub – The artist as media activist. (He then went straight out and pledged toward my campaign too, bless).
There are links to previous media attention for projects I’ve been involved with outside reallybigroadtrip via the ‘about me‘ page.